- 8 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Toasted onion square
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, ranch dressing, mayonnaise, Pepper Jack cheese, bacon and green onion. Mix until well-combined.
- Lightly toast bread and place desired amount of chicken salad mixture on top of one slice. Cap with a second slice of bread and enjoy!