BBQ Chicken & Bacon Sourdough Meltcook time
- 8 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Sesame square, toasted
- 8 strips bacon
- 4 barbecued chicken breasts
- ½ cup arugula
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- Cook bacon until crispy, and set aside.
- Heat leftover barbecue chicken breasts until hot.
- Top four slices of toast with arugula, one chicken breast, one slice of cheese, barbecue sauce, avocado and onion slices and two strips of bacon. Cap with remaining slices of toast, and enjoy.