- 4 cups California Goldminer Non-GMO Square, cut into squares
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 6 ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place bread squares evenly in ramekins. Sprinkle blueberries equally across the ramekins.
- In medium mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla with electric mixer until well blended. Gradually add milk & beat well.
- Pour evenly over bread squares. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set in center and golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.