Brie and Strawberry Sourdough Boulecook time
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the strawberries, balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil and mint. Fold together and set aside.
- Slice the top ½ inch off the sourdough boule. Cut a circle the size of the round of Brie from the middle of the sourdough loaf and scoop out the bread, being careful not to cut through to the bottom of the loaf. Tear the removed bread into small pieces.
- Make perforations around the sides of the boule to make pull aparts for dipping, making sure not to slice completely through to the bottom.
- Place 1 cup of strawberry mixture on the bottom. Place the Brie on top and top with the rest of the strawberry mixture. Place on a baking sheet and cap with the bread top. Place remaining bread chunks around the boule and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Remove the bread lid, and slice into cubes for dipping.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the top of the baked Brie, and serve.