- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Jaco bread
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- ¾ cup mayo
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 cups Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 2 roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 ½ cups kale, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Slice off the top layer of the Jaco Bread. Hollow out the center, making sure to leave a 1-inch bread wall on the bottom and around the sides.
- In a large bowl, soften cream cheese and add mayo, garlic and Dijon mustard. Mix well. Add in Pepper Jack cheese, Mozzarella cheese, chopped peppers and kale. Mix until well combined.
- Fill hollowed-out Jaco Bread with cheese and veggie mixture. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly (approximately 10-12 minutes).