- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Large Boule
- 1 cup marinara
- 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pesto
- 2 breaded chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. powdered Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Slice the top off the bread bowl and set aside. Scoop out the inside, leaving a ½-inch thick dam all around the boule.
- Inside the boule, layer half the marinara, Mozzarella cheese, pesto, breaded chicken slices and shredded Parmesan. Repeat these layers a second time, and cap with the top of the boule.
- Wrap the boule in foil and place a heavy book or skillet on top for 10-15 minutes. This helps press the ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, powdered Parmesan cheese, garlic, basil and black pepper. Mix until well-combined. Remove the foil from the top of the bread boule and brush mixture evenly over the top.
- Place boule on a foil-covered pan and bake for 30 minutes.