Grilled Eggplant and Sourdough with Burratacook time
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Square Bread
- 1 eggplant, sliced lengthwise
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Burrata
- ½ lb. cooked chorizo
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. tarragon
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Lightly coat eggplant slices with half of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper on each side. Place on the grill and cook 4-5 minutes, or until just tender.
- Brush bread with the remaining olive oil and cook 2-3 minutes on either side, or until bread is lightly browned and has grill marks.
- Remove bread and cut each slice into thirds. On each piece, layer eggplant, Burrata, a sprinkle of chorizo, cherry tomatoes and tarragon.