Jalapeño & Bacon Cheesy Breadcook time
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Flute bread, sliced lengthwise
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 2 Jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice California Goldminer® Sourdough flute lengthwise.
- In a medium-sized bowl, microwave cream cheese for 1½ minutes on high. Stir until smooth.
- Add garlic, bacon and onions; stir until well combined.
- Spread mixture over bread and sprinkle top with cheese. Top bread with sliced jalapeños.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and place bread on foil and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.