- 8 California Goldminer® Sourdough Breakaway rolls
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 avocados, mashed
- Mango Pineapple Salsa (recipe follows)
Mango Pineapple Salsa Ingredients:
- 1 mango, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- ¼ cup red pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ lime, juiced
- Make the Mango Pineapple Salsa. In a medium bowl, combine mango, pineapple, red pepper, jalapeño, olive oil, salt, pepper and lime juice. Mix until well combined and set aside.
- Preheat grill. In a small bowl, mash avocado and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Shape meat into ½-inch-thick patties, and place on hot grill. Cook for approximately 5-6 minutes per side, flipping once.
- Slice each roll in half and place cut side down on grill to lightly toast.
- Cut each lettuce leaf into four pieces. Layer toasted roll bottoms with lettuce, burger patty, avocado mash and Mango Pineapple Salsa. Cap with toasted roll lids and enjoy!