Mini Boule Brunch Boatscook time
- 4 California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Mini Boule 2-pack
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ¼ cup diced dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 5 oz. frozen spinach, thawed, well drained, and chopped
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the eggs, garlic, sour cream, onion, tomatoes, spinach, goat cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl, mixing well.
- Cut off the top ½-inch of each boule and, leaving a ½ to ¾-inch perimeter on the sides, pull out most of the bread inside. (Note: leave insides on a plate to dry overnight and use a food processor to make bread crumbs the next day.)
- Place the boules, hollow side up, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly among the hollowed-out boules.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the filling is set in the center and golden brown. Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve as an individual dish or, for a group, cut each boule like a pie for smaller servings.