Plum Delicious Blueberry Ricotta Sourdough Toastcook time
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Sourdough Square Bread
- 12-16 oz. Ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups blueberries, divided
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon, divided
- 4 plums, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, to taste
- Honey, to taste
- Combine Ricotta and 1 cup of blueberries in a food processor. Add juice of half a lemon, and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add plum slices, lemon zest and remaining blueberries and lemon juice. Fold gently to combine, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Brush olive oil on each slice of bread and toast in oven, under broiler, until golden brown.
- Spread Ricotta mixture on each slice of toast. Top with plum-blueberry mixture, drizzle with honey, and enjoy!