- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Square Bread
- 12-16 oz. Ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups blueberries, divided
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon, divided
- 4 plums, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, to taste
- Honey, to taste
1. Combine Ricotta and 1 cup of blueberries in a food processor. Add juice of half a lemon, and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add plum slices, lemon zest and remaining blueberries and lemon juice. Fold gently to combine, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Brush olive oil on each slice of bread and toast in oven, under broiler, until golden brown.
4. Spread Ricotta mixture on each slice of toast. Top with plum-blueberry mixture, drizzle with honey, and enjoy!