- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Jaco bread
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup kale, finely chopped
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Cut loaf in half lengthwise. Spread alfredo sauce evenly on both halves and sprinkle with Parmesan. Top each half with chicken, tomatoes, kale and Mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, cut each pizza bread into individual slices and serve immediately.