- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Sesame square
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (14 oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- Pulse the garlic, chickpeas and half of the basil in a food processor until finely minced.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the chickpea mixture with the remaining basil, lime, olive oil, salt, pepper, and artichoke hearts.
- Lightly toast the bread slices. Top each slice of bread with spinach and artichoke basil mixture. Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!