Sourdough Pesto Pizzacook time
- 5 slices California Goldminer Sourdough Non-GMO Square
- 1 cup jar pesto
- 1 cup chicken breast, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup of mushrooms, diced
- ½ cup parmesan, grated
- Preheat oven to 375F°.
- Place sourdough bread slices on non-stick or baking sheet prepared with cooking spray.
- Spread pesto evenly over bread and top with chicken, onion and mushrooms.
- Coat toppings with a later of parmesan.
- Bake in oven for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.