- 2 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Square, toasted
- 3 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- ½ lime, sliced
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup baby spinach
- 2 oz. turkey, sliced
- 2 strips turkey bacon, pre-cooked
- In a small mixing bowl combine mayo and Sriracha. Add the juice from one lime slice, and stir mixture until smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon of mixture on one slice of toast and set aside.
- Add coleslaw to remaining mayo mixture in bowl, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Build the sandwich by layering spinach, turkey and turkey bacon atop the mayo-topped toast slice. Top with desired amount of spicy aioli slaw, cap with remaining bread slice and enjoy!