- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Seeded rye square, toasted
- ¼ lb. ground breakfast sausage
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage by cooking for about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain the excess grease from the skillet and add the eggs, salt and pepper. Lightly whisk the eggs as they begin to cook with the sausage. Cook for about 4 minutes, or until the eggs are solid.
- Divide egg-sausage mixture among two slices of bread. Top with Cheddar cheese and avocado slices. Cap each with the remaining slices of bread and enjoy!