- Cut out length-wise wedge from center of California Goldminer® Sourdough baguette and hollow out bread, leaving about 1 inch of bread around sides.
- Remove wedge and cut up into pieces for dipping.
- Using a food processor, combine half of the artichokes before adding cream cheese, 3/8 cup of Parmesan, lemon juice and garlic until mixture achieves a smooth consistency.
- Add in spinach, remaining artichokes, and sliced scallions and combine for 30 seconds.
- Spoon mixture inside of baguette, making sure to completely fill interior.
- Sprinkle remainder of Parmesan over dip and serve with sourdough pieces for dipping.