Steak and Strawberry Sourdough Sandwichcook time
- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Square Bread
- 1 filet, grilled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup strawberry jalapeño jam*
- 4 slices bacon, fried
- ¼ cup arugula
- Season steak liberally with salt and pepper. Grill to desired doneness and slice into strips.
- Place bread on grill and toast for about 2 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- To make the sandwich, spread about 1 tbsp. of jam on each slice of bread. On one slice, layer the bacon, arugula and steak. Top with the second slice of bread, jam side down, and repeat to make the second sandwich.
*Note: If you cannot find premade, you can make your own by folding freshly diced jalapeños into strawberry jam.