- 4 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Square
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 slices Provolone cheese
- 4 tbsp. cranberry sauce
- 4 oz. roasted turkey breast
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread. Place one slice of bread, butter side down, in a large skillet. Layer with one slice of Provolone, 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce, 2 ounces of turkey and ½ cup Asiago cheese. Top with second slice of bread, butter side up.
- Cook over medium heat until cheese begins to melt and bread is golden brown. Flip and continue cooking on the second side until cheese is fully melted and bread is golden brown.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients and enjoy!