- 5 slices California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Jaco bread, cubed
- 8 eggs
- 1 ⅔ cups half & half
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 oz. espresso
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Sliced almonds, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and place bread cubes in it.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half & half, sugar, espresso, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Pour mixture over the bread and stir, making sure each piece is covered in the egg mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until golden brown and set in the middle.
- To serve, cut slices of bread pudding, place on plates and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a sprinkle of sliced almonds.