Toasted Bacon Fluffernuttercook time
- 6 slices of California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Square
- 9 thick-cut, smoked maple bacon slices, fried
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Toast California Goldminer® Sourdough bread.
- Spread peanut butter on one side of 3 slices of toasts.
- Spread marshmallow fluff on one side of remaining toast slices.
- Break fried bacon slices into twos and place on peanut butter.
- Place chocolate chips evenly across marshmallow fluff.
- Combine prepared toast slices to make sandwiches.