White Cheddar & Cranberry Dipcook time
- 1 California Goldminer® Sourdough Non-GMO Boule
- ½ cup Gruyere cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1½ cups Extra-Sharp White Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut the top off the boule, and scoop out the bread, leaving a thick bread “wall” on the bottom and the sides. Set aside bread you removed to use for dipping later.
- In a large bowl, mix together Gruyere cheese, cream cheese and all but 2 tablespoons of the Cheddar cheese. Fold in the cranberry sauce and fresh cranberries. Transfer mixture to the bread boule, smoothing out the top. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly. Removefrom oven and sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons of Cheddar cheese on top.
- 3. Switch oven to high broiler setting. Return bread boule to oven and broil until the top is lightly browned, but not burnt (approximately 1 minute).